Information for Wave 2015 International Slalom Race (Memorial Zdenky Husákové)
Wave2014 International Slalom Race information
- following the rules of ICF
- maximal number of participants in heats on 1st August 2015: 180
- start fee: 250 CZK or 10 EUR
- the course dificulty correspondes with the kind of the race and its significance. Translation: the course will be pretty difficult :), so we can’t accept such as argumentation as a low age or low slalom skills of some competitors during the course approval.
Reason to start:
- year of born 2000 and older
- exception for racers born in 2000 and later could be made just according to decision of the organiser with taking account of the result of ECA Junior Cup canoe slalom series
- for slovak competitors: owners of 2nd or better grade
The applications are accepted from 16.6.2015 exclusively via on-line entry system Slalom World.
Applications sent by e-mail will not be accepted.
The organizer reserves the right to close registration earlier than indicated in the online system, because of limited capacity starts.
Heats: Saturday 1st August 2015
- start list is made with taking account of performance of racers, the best are going as the last
- order of categories: C2, C1W, C1M, K1W, K1M first run, break, second run in the same order
Semi-final: Sunday 2nd August 2015
preliminary progress key to semi-final:
- C2 : 14 best of heat
- K1W: 25 best of heat
- C1M: 35 best of heat
- C1W: 8 best of heat
- K1M: 45 best of heat
The organiser has the right to set up the numbers of races according to the number of participants in the category. Final number progress key will be introduced during team leaders meeting before heats. The organiser can increase the number of racers in semi-final run to in categories K1W, C1 and K1M at least 6 juniors will participate (year of born 1997 or later).
Final: Sunday 2nd August 2015
preliminary progress key to final:
- C2 : 8 best of semi-final run
- K1W: 10 best of semi-final run
- C1M: 10 best of semi-final run
- C1W: 6 best of semi-final run
- K1M: 10 best of semi-final run
The organiser can increase the number of racers in final run to in categories K1W, C1 and K1M at least 4 juniors will participate (year of born 1997 or later).